Thursday, September 27, 2007

Lots of New Adventures!!!!



I am learning to try to feed myself! Everytime the spoon comes near me, I grab it and try to stick it in my mouth all by myself! I usually get food in my nose and all around my face, but at least I did it!!!

The other day when Daddy was eating chicken and broccoli, I picked up a piece of chicken and put it in my mouth! Daddy took it back and said I could eat it when I get some more teeth! Speaking of teeth.....

I have a TOOTH!!! All this chewing that I've been doing on my exersaucer has helped me pop out the one on the bottom in the front! It's all the way through the gum now and I feel better already!

(I love this picture b/c that is how Andrew spends most of his time in that saucer! CHEWING!!!!)





Here I am with Ms. Laura! She is my friend! She brought me this cute little pumpkin cap that I am wearing! Isn't it great???? She is so much fun! I love to play with her!










After all that playing and growing and cutting of teeth, I fell asleep with Daddy today on his and Mommy's bed! Mommy went to fix dinner and came back and we were all snuggled up together. That was so nice!

Today, when Daddy came home from work, Mommy and I were sitting on the front porch and we walked down the driveway to see Daddy and I reached out both my arms for him and gave him a big smile! That was cool! Daddy was SO HAPPY to be home when I did that! I am getting so big!!!


Love,
The Pookster :)

No comments: