Monday, September 10, 2007

Daddy's Birthday!

Happy birthday to my Daddy! He is turning 39 (and holding after this year!) today. I gave him the new Casting Crowns CD, an LSU sweatshirt, and pictures of myself in LSU clothes to help him celebrate. Mommy and I are taking him to dinner tonight at the Bonefish Grill!

My Grandma (Mommy's Mommy) called this morning and sang "Happy Birthday" to him before he went to work. He was so happy that she called!

This picture was taken when I went and surprised Daddy last week at his school - I am wearing a suit, but no socks! HAHA! We got there right before lunchtime and then I went home to take a nap. We were about 3 minutes early so Daddy carried me around his classroom. It was awesome to see Daddy at work!

Thanks for being such a great Dad! Happy Birthday! Mommy and I love you very much!

Love
Pookie :)

No comments: