Monday, September 17, 2007

Bathtime and my "new" Playpen!
















Well, it seems some days that all we do is take a bath! By the time we get up and get fed and get bathed, some days it is already almost noon! The good news is that Andrew really LOVES the bath. I can't wait until he can really sit up so that he can play a little more. Right now, he is so big that he is almost too big for the sink bath, so we put him in the bathtub that fits in the sink, but use it in the tub. That way he can splash all he wants and it's all ok!

The second picture is of Andrew is his playyard. I moved this into our room and removed the cradle. He has slept in it once or twice at night, but mostly plays in it while I am doing other things like cleaning the bathroom. He likes it in there, and I put a big mirror in there with him. (Don't worry - it's not glass!)

We are doing well and loving the life! It's a great day to be alive!!!

Love
Mommy

No comments: