Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Christmas Night and Visit to Louisville

Christmas was great! These first few pictures of our friends the Whisnants (including Zippy!) and of Mickey wrestling with Payden really show how much fun our friends-family is! The Smiths and the Whisnants joined us for a night of doing nothing and it was great!!!

Later on that week, we went to Louisville where I got to visit with one of my dearest and oldest friends, Stephanie. It never fails that wherever we are, we can grab a quick bite and chat and I always love her just like we were still spending the night in front of her woodburning stove! I hope that we are always friends! I love you, Stephanie!



3 comments:

Dacian said...

Jill- what are we going to do with our two little rivals? Alex is Ohio State and Andrew is LSU? We will have to work out a compromise. Sorry for posting this comment in the wrong place. I wanted to be sure you saw it! Check out our little buckeye at our blogspot!
Dacian

Ashley Benz said...

*ahem* we are waiting with baited breath for another update.

queenhaiku said...

do ya miss me?